Jewelry products will come with a 1 year warranty and Beawelry Bear Dolls will come with a 6 months warranty counting from the date of your purchase. We will repair or replace Jewelry which found to be a defect caused by manufacturing faults for free of charge. *The warranty lapses in the case of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling. The warranty does not cover wear and tear, wear part such as leather strap and satin ribbons, abuse or if the jewelry is damaged, for example during an accident. *Please retain your receipt and warranty card as the proof of purchase date to claim your warranty. For more warranty information please visit FAQ section.
How to take care and maintain the beauty of your precious jewelry
- Cleaning gold and silver jewelry regularly with the jewelry cloth provided in the packaging. This specially coated jewelry cloth can help to remove dirt and keep the jewelry bright and shine.
- Please avoid storing your jewelry in hot and humid condition.
- Recommend using perfume, hairspray and other cosmetic before putting on the jewelry. Perfume and hairspray contain certain chemical which could reduce the brilliance of the jewelry.
- Don’t wear jewelry when you taking a shower, playing sport, and gardening or while sleeping to avoid possibilities of damaging your jewelries.
For more product care information please visit FAQ section.
How to take care of your precious Beawelry Bear Doll
- We recommend using soft brush or soft cloth together with mix warm water and soap to clean your Beawelry bear doll. Don’t let it dry under direct sun light.
- Don’t put your Beawelry bear doll into the washing machine. The bear doll’s nose and buttons which made of brass rhodium can be damaged.
For more Beawelry Bear doll care information please visit FAQ section.