Silver Classic Beawelry Genuine Emerald Cut Yellow Sapphire & White Topaz Ring
Sterling silver 925 classic ring clean shank with genuine yellow Sapphire, Emerald cut 6 x 4 mm. total weight of 0.60 ct. and dangling Beawelry bear set with small round White Topaz at side.
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 6 cm|
|Approx. materials weight||
Silver 925 weight 1.75 grams to 2.15 grams (between size 46 to size 60)
Yellow Sapphire 1 piece approx.weight 0.60 carat and White Topaz 5 pieces approx.weight 0.04 carat
|Center diamond carat weight|
|Average diamond clarity|
|Average diamond color|
|Approx. ring head size (mm)|
|Approx. widest shank (mm)|
We allow 7 days return policy counting from the date the parcel is received, however, the product must be in a brand-new condition with its original package and receipt.
* personalised product can be returned only in case of product damaged
For more shipping and return policy information please visit FAQ section.
A - Jewelry Package
B - Mini Beawelry Bear & Jewelry Package
C - Medio Beawelry Bear & Jewelry Package
- Cleaning gold and silver jewelry regularly with the jewelry cloth provided in the packaging. This specially coated jewelry cloth can help to remove dirt and keep the jewelry bright and shine.
- Please avoid storing your jewelry in hot and humid condition.
- Recommend using perfume, hairspray and other cosmetic before putting on the jewelry. Perfume and hairspray contain certain chemical which could reduce the brilliance of the jewelry.
- Don’t wear jewelry when you taking a shower, playing sport, and gardening or while sleeping to avoid possibilities of damaging your jewelries. For more product care information please visit FAQ section.
- We recommend using soft brush or soft cloth together with mix warm water and soap to clean your Beawelry bear doll. Don’t let it dry under direct sun light.
- Don’t put your Beawelry bear doll into the washing machine. The bear doll’s nose and buttons which made of brass rhodium can be damaged. For more Beawelry Bear doll care information please visit FAQ section.